Ceiling Boxing Set Punch Bag with Boxing Gloves and Bracket for kids
unching bag set for efficient training. This punching bag kit contains everything to train technique, endurance, and strength. The punching bag with a height of about 65 centimeters and a weight of about ten kilograms is also ideal for children and adolescents.
- ideal for beginners and advanced
- very stable ceiling mounting with rotary hook, punching bag can swing freely, without knotting
- the punching bag is held in 4 points by tear-resistant fabric strap, sewn with a cross seam
- boxing gloves size 8 oz with wide Velcro closure for a secure fit, with reinforced seams and sewn-on thumb part as thumb protection
- including a pair of protective straps with velcro and thumb sling
- Dimensions (Ø / H): approx. 28/65 cm
- Total height incl. Suspension: approx. 88 cm
- Max. Weight with filling material: approx. 10 kg
- Color: Black with blue reinforcements
- Material: 100% polyurethane
- Boxing Glove size: 225g
- Material – Exterior: 100% polyurethane
- Material – filling: 100% polypropylene
- Dimensions (L / B with protective tapes): approx. 2.5 m / 5 cm
- 1 x punching bag
- 1 x ceiling mounting
- 1 x snap hook – bracket
- 1 x pair of boxing gloves (8 oz)
- 1 x boxing bandage
This is perfect for me, I use it for side kicks back fists and punching. This is a sturdy bag I hung from a garage rafter. A good way to exercise, I do wear gloves to protect my hands as should anyone who strikes with hands.
Love this product! Well built and very affordable! Great for Cardio exercise and getting out all your frustrations! Highly recommend it!
Our mission is to find the most attractive, fun and creative products for you, your family and your friends. Products which we are selling are for your home and for your leisure time. For us, FUN is a healing activity for the human body and for mental strength. When having fun with your family and friends, you will become motivated and empowered also in other areas of your life. Have fun & enjoy our products!
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.– Gandi